The KCK Chamber is excited to announce The Best of KCK and Wyandotte County Business Event of the Year
- showcasing the flavor of KCK!
The Boulevard Members Club at Children's Mercy Park will be filled with regional businesses of all categories and sizes. Businesses will have an opportunity to display their personality and regional flavor for hundreds of attendees all while gaining exposure and access to the area's leading business professionals.
ATTENTION KCK CHAMBER MEMBERS!
Interested in a booth? BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT!
- Booths are FREE
as a KCK Chamber Member benefit, but space is limited! - Non-Member booths are $150
- Individual tickets: $10 Member Early-Bird / $15 Non-Member Early-Bird / - - (After Sept. 1) $20 Member / $25 Non-Member
- Contact Katelyn McInerney, Marketing & Events Manager at email@example.com
if you are interested in reserving a booth space by Friday, Sept. 15.
What do I get with a booth?
- Participating companies receive free vendor space and complimentary registration for two company representatives with your confirmation
- Two additional complimentary registrations to share among your business contacts
- One covered table for your display – 6’ rectangular
- Complimentary parking for you and your guests
- A great event and the opportunity to network with hundreds of business leaders and potential clients
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Board of Public Utilities
Providence Medical Center
American Fallen Warrior Memorial Foundation
Unified Government of KCK/WyCo
Kansas City Aviation Department
Smallwood Lock Supply
University of Kansas Medical Center
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Great Wolf Lodge
Greater Kansas City Builders & Trades Council
KCK Community College
Mainstreet Credit Union
Pipefitters Local 533
Kansas Department of Commerce
New York Life
Partners in Primary Care
Thinking Bigger KC